Handy Talky MOTOTRBO XiR P3688
Analog/Digital – Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life – but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only) – Enables a supervisor to interrupt a XiR P3688 user to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
Compatible with Radio Management Suite – Program your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance.
Dual Capacity Direct Mode – Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel – without the need for a repeater.
IP54 Rated – Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.
- Frequency rangeVHF (136-174 MHz); UHF (403-470 MHz)
- Battery life (based on a 05 05 90 duty cycle)18.5 hours in digital mode, 14.5 hours in analog mode
- Standard battery chemistry typeLithium Ion (2200mAH)
- Frequency bandVHF, UHF, 350 MHz
- 4 5 Watt
- 1 Watt
- Emergency buttonNone
- DisplayNo Display
- Weight (with standard battery)12.2 oz
- Dimensions H x W x D (with standard battery)5.0×2.4×1.8 in (127.7×61.5×44.0mm)
- Channel spacing (kHz)12.5, 25
- Operating temperature-30C / +60C
- Mil spec810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- IP StandardsIP54