Agen/Suplier Resmi Menjual Beragam macam seperti Alat Radio Komunikasi, Alat Survey, Telekomunikasi dll, dengan harga yang super murah dan berkualitas dengan berbagai merk.
Designed to meet testing requirements brought by FTTH networks in general, and PONs/ MDUs in particular, the FTB-730 enables testing at 1310, 1490, 1550 and 1625/ 1650 nm. What’ s more, EXFO’ s next-generation OTDR software lets you test through high-port-counter splitters— even 1×64 splitters— with loss levels of up to 21 dB.
The flexibility to add a singlemode live testing port for in-service troubleshooting enables you to fix problematic distribution fiber while the others are still active. Its filtered port blocks incoming transmission signals and its out-of-band wavelength will not interfere in your network. Maintaining an excellent quality of service ( QoS) , it will ease the troubleshooting testing steps.
Key Features : :
* Test through high-port-count splitters ( up to 1×128)
* Singlemode port for in-service troubleshooting with standard in-line OPM
* Dynamic range of up to 39 dB.
* Short acquisition time to speed up deployment process.
* EXFO Connect-compatible: automated asset management; data goes through the cloud and into a dynamic database
* iOLM-ready: one-touch multiple acquisitions, with clear go/ no-go results presented in a straightforward visual format.