Agen/Suplier Resmi Menjual Beragam macam seperti Alat Radio Komunikasi, Alat Survey, Telekomunikasi dll, dengan harga yang super murah dan berkualitas dengan berbagai merk.
EXFO’ s FTB-720 OTDR helps you boost test productivity for inside-plant applications. Its exceptional 0.8 m event dead zone enables you to easily locate and characterize all events between the transmitter and the central office’ s fiber distribution panel. This feature also comes in handy in access and LAN/ WAN network applications, where events are usually closely spaced.
The FTB-720 model combines singlemode and multimode functionalities, ideal for private/ premises/ enterprise network testing. It offers the industry’ s shortest dead zones, as well as lightning-fast acquisitions. Test multimode fiber within premises or singlemode fiber between premises— all with a single OTDR unit— and maximize your return on investment.
The singlemode model now features a filtered 1625 nm port for in-service troubleshooting of live networks, such as P2P, FTTx and PON. The singlemode model is a versatile day-to-day tester for any access networks.
Key Features: :
* Dynamic range of up to 36 dB
* Event dead zone as low as 0.8 meter
* Combined singlemode/ multimode wavelengths ( 12CD-23B model)
* Integrated tool: combines a visual fault locator, inspection probe, broadband power meter and a CW source mode
* Controlled launch conditions for more accurate loss measurements
* Live fiber testing at 1625 nm
* EXFO Connect-compatible: automated asset management; data goes through the cloud and into a dynamic database
* iOLM-ready: one-touch multiple acquisitions, with clear go/ no-go results presented in a straightforward visual format.